Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Some discuss for QiGong buffer dinner

WU:6:30 LNQG:1~5

This week is my turn to be a the leader of the KB QiGong practice.
So I have to teach two new students who came a bit late for this period. As the new class was started 4 weeks ago. I arrange teacher Yang to be the leader for the "relax" practice, singing and "number" reading.
She seem a bit unaware of what to do. So after that then I knew at BSB there is no "relax" practice before the 5 routine.

After the QiGong practice.The committee started to discuss with related QiGong members regarding the buffet dinner.
The buffet dinner is decided to held at Pandan 7 Ayamku restaurant at 24th March 2007.
Some decision have to make and discuss.

I just listen and didn't gave much idea.
Wong is the one who gave some good points for this dinner's programs arrangement.
They discuss until 10:00 then I go with Wong back home.

No comments: