Tuesday, June 24, 2008

22~23 June 2008 Temburong Trip

I just want to go to Temburong for quite so time.
Now it was a good chance for me to go. Our QiGong "Fun Team" arrange the trip to Temburong, what a great new.

Although they were ONLY 15 student want to go including me, but we are ready to go.

Journey starting at KB Tamu Saji, the van was waiting there at 10:30, 11:00 started the car toward Seria. Van arrived Seria at 11:15, I just walked from home for 1 minutes then the car arrived.

Only 11 student and one teacher going.
We started to eat our light lunch in the car. Arrived Bandar Seri Begawan at 12:45 noon. It took about 50 minutes from Bandar Seri Begawan, Kota Batu area.


















Arrived Temburong at around 2:00pm, we went to the forest, named "Hutan Bukit Patoi" Patoi forest.
Story will be continue...








My Temburong Trip photo.

No comments: