Friday, December 05, 2008

Deleted most of the photos as requested

Deleted most of the photos as requested.
So you will see less photos then the day you have seem.

This blog really a personal blog and it is NOT a official blog.
I only take responsible for my self, not the rest of the world.

There is too many things happen out there.
I got lot of things to do daily.
No one want to the things happen like that.
I hope it just came and it will gone soon.

I really hope all the things run smoothly without any noise.
I am tired of all kind of noise already.

Too many people saying too many different stories.
Stories still always stories only.
No one will knew what is right and what is wrong.
No right, No wrong.

I was only express my recent feeling.
No pointing to any person.
Sorry for my poor expression in English.
May be I should write it in Mandarin rather in this not my mother tongue.
Sorry for any inconvienced.
I hope it will end the story.

No comments: